Difficult Tree Removal Is Our Specialty
We at Linger’s Lumberjacks have been servicing the Barberton, Norton, and surrounding communities for more than 20 years. Our President Nelson Linger and his employees do their best every day to maintain the level of excellence that has made us one of the premier tree services in the area. When we first started, it was just two brothers with a dream working out of a pickup truck. We started to make a name for ourselves so we added a few capable friends (who are still with us today) and some bigger equipment that could handle the amount of business we were doing and we started to grow. Now we have 10 employees, a fleet of trucks and equipment, and we believe in the saying, “There is no job too big or too small.”
Linger’s Lumberjacks’ slogan is “There's a difference at Linger’s…”
Let me explain:
Our Crew: The average experience of our trained employees is 10 years. All of our employees also have their 10 hr OSHA card. We have a commitment to the safety of our crew.
Our Reliability:We do what we say we are going to do and go to the extremes to make every customer happy.
Our Reputation: This is the most important element of our business. When most of our jobs come from word of mouth, we do everything possible to make every customer happy.
- Linger’s Lumberjacks is licensed, bonded and insured.
- We have Workers Comp. on all of our employees.
- Accredited Business with the BBB. We've had no complaints and hold an A+ Rating.
- Super Service Award Winner - 2013 - Angie's List
- If you have a tree that you need removed, trimmed, cabled, or a stump ground call us at your convenience and we will be glad to give you a FREE estimate, handled by the myself, the owner.
We look forward to hearing from you soon,
Nelson Linger - President